1. Corporate English
1. Using Corporate English at the college makes potential organizations feel confident that they can have On-Campus drives with the institution. This, in turn, makes reputed companies have a great level of trust in hiring SJCIT Students.
2. In addition, using Corporate English at the college and workplace is a way of solving the problem of cultural diversity. It is expected of standard institutions and organizations to accommodate students and employees who have different backgrounds and speak different languages. These students and employees may a problem communicating with one another if they speak no common language.
2. OUTBOUND LEARNING (OBL)
The Outbound Learningis a technique used to enhance the efficiency of students through Experiential Learning. In other words, taking the group of students away from the regular class environment into the outdoors and are assigned some challenging task or activity that needs to be completed by them within a given time frame.
As the name suggests, the outbound Learning is conducted at a place away from the actual class environment and aims at improving the interpersonal, communication and leadership skills of the students.
Impact of Outbound Training
Improving the teamwork abilities.
Enhancing leadership qualities
Resolving intergroup & intragroup conflicts
Develops the communication skills
Healthier partnerships & alliances
3. ESSENTIAL MS-EXCEL FOR MANAGEMENT PROFESSIONALS
Microsoft's Excel is the actual standard for spreadsheet software and is an often crucial tool for budgeting, financial forecasting and data entry. The main uses of Excel are its primary function: The ability to organize large amounts of data into orderly, logical spreadsheets and charts. With the data organized, it's a lot easier to analyze and digest, especially when used to create graphs and other visual data representations.
4. PRO-ACTIVENESS FOR PLACEMENTS
Pro-activeness for placements refers to self-initiated behavior those exertions to solve a problem in rejecting any of the interview rounds before it has occurred. Proactive behavior involves acting in advance of future placements, rather than reacting placement.
5. STUDENT DEVELOPMENT PROGRAM (SDP) ON APTITUDE CRACKER COURSE (ACC)
A Complete Aptitude Course for all Campus & Off-Campus Placements, Government Exams, Banking Exams and all Competitive Exams.
All the campus/off-campus recruitment tests and competitive exams always have aptitude section in their test.
In this course our vendors who are well known for their teaching methods which will help to understand aptitude concepts in the easiest and quickest possible way from basic to advanced level.
6. STUDENT DEVELOPMENT PROGRAM (SDP) ON SECTOR-WISE CAREER GROWTH (SCG)
Sector-wise career growth and required skills enhancing to enter in Banking, Education, FMCG, Health Care, Hospitality, Production, HR, Telecom, Insurance, Finance, Media, IT, Manufacturing, Marketing, E-Commerce etc.